item12a
item2a
item2
item6
item7
item8
item9
item13
item1
item14
item1a
item3

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Communion?

Had lunch with my parents and our good friends from Midland. Over steakfingers, we discussed the Lord, faith, worship and many other aspects of Christianity. It was a great time!

Thinking and talking about communion, my thoughts led me to the conclusion that we were having communion! Communion is more than a vital part of the worship. Communion is the body of Christ sharing their lives together where the happen to me!


While talking, my friend mentioned that I haven't blogged much lately. I suppose I need to do better. Perhaps I will!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Andrews Hwy,Odessa,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Odessa, Texas, United States
Husband, Father, Grandfather, Christian, Minister, One of the Good Guys!